Vermilion Immigration Continent


In Vermilion Immigrants account for 4.76% of the population. The other 95.24% of the Vermilion population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Vermilion is Europe which accounts for 54.29% of the immigrant population and 2.51% of the total population. 34.29% of the immigrant population and 1.59% of the entire Vermilion population come from Asia. 11.43% of the immigrant population and 0.53% of the entire Vermilion population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe54.29 %
Asia34.29 %
Americas11.43 %
comments powered by Disqus