Vermilion Visible Minorities


In Vermilion the population is made up of 5.26% visible minorities. The other 94.74% of the Vermilion population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Vermilion is West Asian which accounts for 38.89% of the visible minority population and 1.84% of the total population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 1.18% of the entire Vermilion population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 13.89% of the visible minority population and 0.66% of the entire Vermilion population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 13.89% of the visible minority population and 0.66% of the entire Vermilion population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the entire Vermilion population.

StatisticPercentage
West Asian38.89 %
Multiple visible minorities25.00 %
Filipino13.89 %
Latin American13.89 %
Chinese8.33 %
comments powered by Disqus