Victoria Citizenship


In Victoria Non Canadian citizens account for 6.44% of the population. The other 93.56% of the Victoria population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.70 %
Not Canadian citizens6.30 %
comments powered by Disqus