Victoria Immigration Continent


In Victoria Immigrants account for 18.71% of the population. The other 81.29% of the Victoria population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Victoria is Europe which accounts for 49.33% of the immigrant population and 9.16% of the total population. 27.05% of the immigrant population and 5.02% of the entire Victoria population come from Asia. 16.91% of the immigrant population and 3.14% of the entire Victoria population come from Americas. 5.82% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the entire Victoria population come from Africa. 0.88% of the immigrant population and 0.16% of the entire Victoria population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe49.33 %
Asia27.05 %
Americas16.91 %
Africa5.82 %
other continents0.88 %
comments powered by Disqus