Victoria Visible Minorities


In Victoria the population is made up of 11.91% visible minorities. The other 88.09% of the Victoria population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Victoria is Chinese which accounts for 34.11% of the visible minority population and 3.81% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 13.63% of the visible minority population and 1.52% of the entire Victoria population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 13.29% of the visible minority population and 1.48% of the entire Victoria population. The Black visible minority accounts for 9.87% of the visible minority population and 1.10% of the entire Victoria population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 5.36% of the visible minority population and 0.60% of the entire Victoria population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 5.25% of the visible minority population and 0.59% of the entire Victoria population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 4.39% of the visible minority population and 0.49% of the entire Victoria population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 4.05% of the visible minority population and 0.45% of the entire Victoria population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 3.99% of the visible minority population and 0.45% of the entire Victoria population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 3.25% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Victoria population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 2.62% of the visible minority population and 0.29% of the entire Victoria population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 0.17% of the visible minority population and 0.02% of the entire Victoria population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese34.11 %
South Asian13.63 %
Filipino13.29 %
Black9.87 %
Latin American5.36 %
Japanese5.25 %
Korean4.39 %
Multiple visible minorities4.05 %
Southeast Asian3.99 %
Arab3.25 %
West Asian2.62 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.0.17 %
comments powered by Disqus