Viking Citizenship


In Viking Non Canadian citizens account for 1.74% of the population. The other 98.26% of the Viking population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.27 %
Not Canadian citizens1.73 %
comments powered by Disqus