Viking Immigration Continent


In Viking Immigrants account for 5.73% of the population. The other 94.27% of the Viking population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Viking is Europe which accounts for 72.09% of the immigrant population and 3.86% of the total population. 27.91% of the immigrant population and 1.49% of the entire Viking population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe72.09 %
Americas27.91 %
comments powered by Disqus