Viking Visible Minorities


In Viking the population is made up of 5.82% visible minorities. The other 94.18% of the Viking population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Viking is Black which accounts for 47.62% of the visible minority population and 2.48% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 45.24% of the visible minority population and 2.35% of the entire Viking population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 7.14% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the entire Viking population.

StatisticPercentage
Black47.62 %
South Asian45.24 %
Korean7.14 %
comments powered by Disqus