Vulcan Immigration Year


In Vulcan Immigrants account for 15.87% of the population. The other 84.13% of the Vulcan population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Vulcan came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 71.43% of the immigrant population and 7.94% of the total population. 28.57% of the immigrant population and 3.17% of the entire Vulcan population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201171.43 %
Before 197128.57 %
comments powered by Disqus