Wainwright Housing Condominiums


In Wainwright most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.15% of homes in Wainwright. The other 12.85% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.15 %
part of a condominium development12.85 %
comments powered by Disqus