Wainwright Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Wainwright 64.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 11.6% of home owners in Wainwright spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 19.7% of the rented homes in Wainwright are subsidized and the remaining 80.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 30.3% of tenants in Wainwright spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage64.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home11.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers19.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs30.30%
comments powered by Disqus