Wainwright immigrant age at arrival


In Wainwright Immigrants account for 6.46% of the population. The other 93.54% of the Wainwright population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Wainwright came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 32.88% of the immigrant population and 2.09% of the total population. 26.03% of the immigrant population and 1.66% of the entire Wainwright population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 21.92% of the immigrant population and 1.40% of the entire Wainwright population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 9.59% of the immigrant population and 0.61% of the entire Wainwright population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 9.59% of the immigrant population and 0.61% of the entire Wainwright population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years32.88 %
15 to 24 years26.03 %
5 to 14 years21.92 %
Under 5 years9.59 %
45 years and over9.59 %
comments powered by Disqus