Wainwright Citizenship


In Wainwright Non Canadian citizens account for 3.40% of the population. The other 96.60% of the Wainwright population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.62 %
Not Canadian citizens3.38 %
comments powered by Disqus