Wembley Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Wembley 66.7% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 17.6% of home owners in Wembley spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 25% of the rented homes in Wembley are subsidized and the remaining 75% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 19.4% of tenants in Wembley spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage66.70%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home17.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers25.00%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs19.40%
comments powered by Disqus