Westlock Citizenship


In Westlock Non Canadian citizens account for 2.11% of the population. The other 97.89% of the Westlock population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.92 %
Not Canadian citizens2.08 %
comments powered by Disqus