Wetaskiwin Housing Condominiums


In Wetaskiwin most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 91.03% of homes in Wetaskiwin. The other 8.97% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development91.03 %
part of a condominium development8.97 %
comments powered by Disqus