Wetaskiwin Citizenship


In Wetaskiwin Non Canadian citizens account for 4.94% of the population. The other 95.06% of the Wetaskiwin population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.10 %
Not Canadian citizens4.90 %
comments powered by Disqus