Wetaskiwin Visible Minorities


In Wetaskiwin the population is made up of 8.21% visible minorities. The other 91.79% of the Wetaskiwin population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Wetaskiwin is Filipino which accounts for 46.81% of the visible minority population and 3.65% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 14.36% of the visible minority population and 1.12% of the entire Wetaskiwin population. The Black visible minority accounts for 14.36% of the visible minority population and 1.12% of the entire Wetaskiwin population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 10.64% of the visible minority population and 0.83% of the entire Wetaskiwin population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 9.57% of the visible minority population and 0.75% of the entire Wetaskiwin population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 4.26% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Wetaskiwin population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino46.81 %
Chinese14.36 %
Black14.36 %
South Asian10.64 %
Latin American9.57 %
Arab4.26 %
comments powered by Disqus