Wetaskiwin Immigration Year


In Wetaskiwin Immigrants account for 9.59% of the population. The other 90.41% of the Wetaskiwin population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Wetaskiwin came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 43.29% of the immigrant population and 4.19% of the total population. 25.97% of the immigrant population and 2.51% of the entire Wetaskiwin population came to Canada Before 1971. 12.99% of the immigrant population and 1.26% of the entire Wetaskiwin population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 9.96% of the immigrant population and 0.96% of the entire Wetaskiwin population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 7.79% of the immigrant population and 0.75% of the entire Wetaskiwin population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201143.29 %
Before 197125.97 %
1981 to 199012.99 %
1971 to 19809.96 %
1991 to 20007.79 %
comments powered by Disqus